Flytrex offers an end-to-end delivery solution using automated drones controlled over the cloud using a smart and easy control dashboard. Our solution helps retailers, eCommerce marketplaces, delivery companies and private individuals achieve ultra-fast deliveries and reach poorly accessible areas while lowering both operational and capital expenses.
1. I'm a drone hobbyist and would like to purchase a drone to create my own missions, how can I proceed?
Find out about our different drones and their features on our Drones page. Once an order is placed we will ship the drone to you. The drone includes a unique ID that let's you link it with your account and then you can start flying right away. You can learn more about our Control Center here.
2. How will my drone connect to the internet?
You will need to purchase a SIM card with data plan and insert it in to the flight computer that comes installed on the drone itself.
Our drones use a low data consuming protocol to communicate with our servers, so in most cases, a 1GB data plan is more than enough even if you'll be flying for hours every day.
3. I am looking to shift my business' last-mile delivery logistics and use drones instead of traditional means, do you provide such a service?
We definitely do! Please reach out to our business team to start discussing a pilot project.
4. What tools does the Flytrex Control Center Dashboard offer?
Using the Flytrex Control Center Dashboard you can create, monitor and manage automated aerial delivery missions easily, providing you with all the tools needed to manage a full fleet by a single operator - including centers, routes and missions management, white-label consumer app and/or API, automated pre-flight checks, weather checks and much more!
Click here to learn more about our system and features.
5. How do I set up an account on Flytrex's Control Center Dashboard?
Using the sign in button you can link your drone to your account by entering its ID. Once added you can go ahead and setup your first center, routes and start flying automatic missions.
6. What can I deliver using Flytrex drones?
Our drones come in different sizes and each have their own payload capacity, ranging from 450g and up to 3kg. You could be sending a can of beer to your friend or a bigger parcel to your customer.
7. My business uses automatic logistics processes. Do you offer any means to integrate your solution with existing logistics systems?
Yes. Our web-based Control Center offers an API that you can integrate with fairly easily to push/retrieve new deliveries in to the system.