Flytrex offers an end-to-end delivery solution using automated drones controlled over the cloud using a smart and easy control dashboard. Our solution helps retailers, eCommerce marketplaces, restaurants and delivery companies achieve ultra-fast deliveries and reach poorly accessible areas while lowering both operational and capital expenses.
1. Does Flytrex operate in my country?
We currently operate in a limited number of locations. Follow our journey introducing drone deliveries worldwide and stay updated on our latest projects on our web-site.
2. What can I deliver using Flytrex drones?
Flytrex drones can carry packages weighing up to 6.6 lbs (3 kg), for example, this could be a couple of burgers and drinks.
3. How far can the drones fly?
Flytrex delivery drones are capable of flying approximately 6.2 miles (10 km) round trip.
4. How do Flytrex drones deliver packages to customers?
Customers process their order on an online ordering app, where they are also able to track the delivery progress. The package is loaded in the drone’s delivery box, the drone takes off and follows its predetermined route to the customer’s backyard. Upon arrival, the customer approves package release, and the drone safely lowers the package on a wire until it reaches the ground.
5. I am looking to shift my business' last-mile delivery logistics and use drones instead of traditional means, do you provide such a service?
We definitely do! Please reach out to our business team to start discussing a pilot project.
6. My business uses automatic logistics processes. Do you offer any means to integrate your solution with existing logistics systems?
Yes. Our web-based Control Center offers an API that you can integrate with fairly easily to push/retrieve new deliveries in to the system.
7. I am worried about privacy issues, do the drones film or take pictures?
Flytrex drones do not use any camera at all. This is the simplest solution to address any potential privacy concerns.