US Regional Operations Manager
Flytrex is looking for a talented Operations Manager to overlook all Flytrex delivery stations in the US, set up new projects and expand the company's operation nationwide. You will develop business by adding new locations through relationship management, while operating existing sites and ensuring a high level of service is maintained. This is both a technical and a communicative business development role, demanding excellent people skills, sales abilities and technical orientation.
As our Regional Operations Manager you will be in charge of all Flytrex delivery projects in the US, travelling around the various delivery sites, setting up new delivery stations, contacting new clients and engaging in exciting business opportunities. The role is very hands-on and requires ambition, entrepreneurial spirit and a will to travel all around the US and oversee projects, until goals are met to a satisfactory level. You will be the face of Flytrex in the US, representing the company’s values and vision.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical background preferred.
- Three years of supervisory experience, preferably in a logistics environment.
- High degree of business acumen.
- People Management skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Enthusiasm, pro-activity and determination to drive business forward.
- Sales experience - an advantage.
- US based, willing to travel nationwide.