Flytrex is looking for a hands-on Lab Technician with a history of building drones - if you've played with Pixhawk, Ardupilot, PX4, and have soldered ESCs and motors, this might be your dream job!
•Perform hands-on mechanical and electrical integration of new hardware components on our fleet of test vehicles for R&D and testing.
•Troubleshoot and debug any components of a drone in the office or in the field.
•Maintenance of vehicles – keep the fleet ready for flight tests.
- Experience in assembling drones, soldering and basic knowledge of electrical test equipment (multimeter, oscilloscope) and drone sensors.
- Experience with UAV platforms, like, Pixhawk, DJI, Ardupilot and PX4 and their configuration software and common errors.
- Experience in integrating, operating, configuring, and tuning autopilots on a variety of unmanned vehicles.
- Ability to work hands-on with electro-mechanical systems including assembly, disassembly, testing, troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English.
- Passionate about drones - bonus