Field Engineer - International Student Internship
Flytrex is offering a field engineer internship for exceptional engineering students who are seeking experience and are willing to work hard and take their passion to the next level. You’ll intern at a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
As our intern, you’ll get to study beyond the textbook, experience flying and caring for drones and testing performance out on the field. You’ll assist us in field testing our drones and system, improving our delivery box design, building test beds for lab testing of our equipment, writing code for automated tests, performing analyses and drafting documentation to address the safety and sustainability of our drones.
The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, resourceful and reliable, work as a team member or independently, be able to bring new perspectives and ideas to the company, and proactively complete assigned activities on time.
It’s a once in a lifetime experience that will provide you the tools and principles necessary in the big world of professional engineering. Open to all genders and all nationalities. No minimum time.
- Student for B.sc in Mechanical/Aeronautical/Electrical Engineering.
- Vaguely familiar with Python and Java.
- Vaguely familiar with 3D CAD tools (SolidWorks/Solid Edge).
- Passion for tech/drones/aviation
- *Open only for international students who come to Israel as part of a program such as Masa, Nefesh B'Nefesh of trough university programs.