Flytrex is looking for a “full-stack” Electronics engineer to join our fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
As our Electronics Engineer, you , you’ll be in charge of the design, analysis and prototyping of our drone's electronics - from system engineering and design, through prototyping and production in China, to analysis and problem solving using a scope and solder.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is spearheading drone deliveries, and helping to shape the future of the drone delivery regulations together with the FAA (Federal Aviation Authority) in the US.
- BSc.EE (or convince us why you don’t need it)
- Hands on with problem solving and hardware analysis
- Not afraid to use a solder and a scope when needed
- Be a top notch problem solver
- Knowhow in embedded programming is a HUGE plus