Social Media & Content Specialist
Flytrex is looking for a talented Social Media & Content Specialist who eats, drinks and breathes communication. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
As our social media & content specialist, you will be in charge of administering our social media accounts, managing posts and responding to followers. You will create and edit original texts, graphics and videos that represent the Flytrex brand, and contribute to the content creation process by writing blog posts, press releases, articles, white papers, interviews and so much more!
- Native English speaker (or equivalent) with a true passion for the written word and strong editing skills. Portfolio or copy test necessary.
- A mild addiction to social media, and a deep understanding of social media potential and benefits. Knowledge of Facebook Ads and Google Adwords is a big plus.
- Creative, dynamic and independent personality; a real team player who’s devoted, success driven, takes initiative and can create something out of nothing. Self-learning capabilities, eager to constantly develop and take on new, exciting projects.
- Comfortable around video editing and graphics softwares.
- Basic understanding of technology, and a will to further learn and keep up with the latest trends and developments in the field.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.