Part-Time Web Application QA Engineer
Flytrex is looking for a Part-Time Web Application QA Engineer, who’s detail oriented and has a natural talent for seeing the bigger picture. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
As our QA Engineer, you’ll be in charge of the Flytrex system’s condition, running manual tests on web environments, screening for bugs and examining all aspects in a detailed, timely manner. You’ll conduct End-to end scenarios for Functionality, tracking and attribution, write and review testing plans and bug reports and develop, document and manage ongoing quality assurance processes. You'll work closely with developers and product managers, seeing new features through to a successful, bug-free launch, and providing engineering team with solutions and analysis of uncovered software defects.
- At least 1 year experience of Manual QA.
- Familiarity with testing tools and platforms and QA implications.
- Knowledge in applications and software systems.
- Capability to identify issues and solve problems.
- Experience Writing and executing test scripts - An advantage.
- Proficient in writing automated tests - An advantage.
- A proactive individual, fun to work with.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.