Mechanical Engineer (Solidworks Specialist)
Flytrex is looking for a brilliant Mechanical Engineer & Solidworks Specialist who’s willing to take engineering to the next level. You’ll be a part of a fast-growing company with an awesome multidisciplinary team and a vibrant working environment in the center of Tel Aviv.
As our mechanical engineer, you will be in charge on the mechanical design concepts and typical tools used during product design, providing leadership and direction. You will provide analyses, planning and draft documentation to address mechanical, electrical or avionics systems safety, suitability, and effectiveness requirements. You’ll also perform failure mode and effects analysis, subsystem hazard analysis, engineering and configuration analysis, and develop engineering technical requirements for the drone’s mechanical, electrical or avionics system components.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- Knowledge of finite element analysis techniques and SolidWorks or AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret failure data from multiple DOD maintenance databases.
- Ability to develop and manage large MS Excel Spreadsheets.
- Ability to coordinate with other technical personnel in solving technical problems, gathering information, cost estimates and specifications.
- Ability to compile and prepare comprehensive technical reports.
- Willing to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment.